Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2020 now. Get KEA KAR CET 2020 Online Registration Link here. Also, check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Registration Procedure in simple steps in the following sections. Candidates can Apply for Karnataka KCET 2020 Exam up to March. Go through the following sections of this page to get the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Online Application Link.
KCET Exam Details
- 1 Karnataka KCET Application Form 2020 – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 Important Dates for KCET 2020 Application Form Submission
- 1.2 Kea Kar KCET 2020 Online Apply Details
- 1.3 Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Online Application Procedure – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.4 Detailed Procedure for KCET Online Application Submission
- 1.4.1 Step 1: Candidate Registration – KCET 2020 Registration Online
- 1.4.2 Step 2: Student information & Education Details – KCET 2020 Application Form
- 1.4.3 Step 3: Upload Photo & Sign in KEA 2020 Application Form
- 1.4.4 Step 4: Fee Payment
- 1.4.5 KCET Exam Fee – KCET 2020 Registration Fee
- 1.4.6 Instructions to Remember while filling Online Application
- 1.5 KCET Online Application Corrections
Karnataka KCET Application Form 2020 – kea.kar.nic.in
Candidates who wish to Apply for KCET 2020 can check the Guidelines for filling KCET 2020 Application form. Lakhs of candidates waiting to apply for the KCET Exam. So, as days going on the burden on the server will increase implies unexpected errors while applying process. For the interested candidates, we are suggesting to complete the KCET Application form 2020 Submission as early as possible to avoid last minute worries.
<KCET 2020 – Complete Details>
Important Dates for KCET 2020 Application Form Submission
|KCET Online Application 2020 Schedule|
|1.||Notification Released Date||January 2020|
|2.||Starting date for receipt of online application||January 2020|
|3.||Last date to Submit KEA 2020 Application Form||March 2020|
|4.||KCET Registration Fee Payment Closing date||March 2020|
|5.||Last date for Corrections||March 2020|
|6.||Date of Exam||April 2020|
|7.||Date of Kannada Language Test||April 2020|
Kea Kar KCET 2020 Online Apply Details
|Karnataka KCET Online Registration 2020|
|Name of Board||Karnataka Examlination Authority – Karnataka.|
|Name of Test||Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020.|
|Courses||B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Phrama D & others|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode only.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Test.|
|Category||KCET Online Application|
Karnataka Examination Authority announces the KCET Notification on January 2020. Also, it released the KCET Online Application 2020 on its official site. The Karnataka Examination Authority Activated the link for Karnataka CET Online Application from 1st Feb 2020 onwards. The KCET Exam Online Application link expires on March 2020. Candidates can make corrections in the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Application form from March 2020. So, willing cum eligible candidates must submit your Online Applications of KCET 2020 within this schedule. Otherwise, the board will reject the application forms. So, willing candidates must submit your applications as early as possible.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Online Application Procedure – kea.kar.nic.in
Applicants should check the KCET Notification 2020 once to grab the details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Last Date etc to apply for the exam. Before filling the KCET Online Application 2020 candidates need to follow some important Instructions like do’s and Dont’s while filling application form. Also, before proceeding with the Application form filling candidates should be made ready all the documents that are required to upload. To know the Documents required read the Instructions carefully. The Complete Karnataka CET Application Process for KCET 2020 Online Application Form is available below. Follow those Steps and complete the KCET Application Form 2020.
How to Apply KCET Exam – KCET Online?
- Visit the Official Site kea.kar.nic.in
- Go through the KCET 2020 Registration Link.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Read the Instructions carefully.
- Make all scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the KCET Online Application 2020.
- Fill the Application with correct Details carefully.
- Upload Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
KCET 2020 Online Application Steps – KCET Online Registration Steps
The KCET online Registration Process involves Mainly three Steps. On successful Completion of 3 Steps, your Application Process will be completed. Only after completion of one step only, you will be redirected to the next step. The Steps involved in KCET Registration are
- Candidate Registration.
- Student information and Education details.
- Photo & Signature Upload.
- Payment of Application Fee.
Detailed Procedure for KCET Online Application Submission
Candidates, first of all, visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, i.e., kea.kar.nic.in After that complete the following steps in order to submit the KCET 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Candidate Registration – KCET 2020 Registration Online
To Apply Online for KCET Entrance Test Candidates should first complete their Registration. On Completion of Registration, they can apply for the KCET Exam using User Id & Password generated at the Time of Candidate Registration. During Registration candidates should give their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. to create a user id. And while filling KCET Application Form you need to fill the field of Secret question and answer. Applicants should remember this Question & Answer because this secret question would help them in regenerating their password if they forgot their Password.
Step 2: Student information & Education Details – KCET 2020 Application Form
After Completion of Registration, you can Login with their User Id & Password to complete the Application at any time. In the second step of Online Form Submission, candidates should enter all details mentioned in the two forms. Two forms include Student Information and their educational details. In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication etc. In Education Details, candidates need to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Sign in KEA 2020 Application Form
In the Third Step of Registration, candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your KCET Application form filling and checking process are completed. Now you can submit the Application by clicking on the Submit Button. After Completion of Submission Take Printout of KCET online Application for future reference and must remember their user id and password for future KCET 2020 Login.
Step 4: Fee Payment
After Submission of Application, you will be redirected to Fee payment page. Applicants can pay the KCET Exam Fee through Challan.
- Bank Challan: Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through E-Challan generated after submission of Application at any of the branches of Syndicate Bank, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, or at the e-post office.
KCET Exam Fee – KCET 2020 Registration Fee
To Complete the KCET Online Application form Submission candidates need to pay the Application through one of the above-mentioned Options. The Application Fee for various Category is available below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 750/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
Instructions to Remember while filling Online Application
- Candidates should be ready with the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s/mother’s/Guardian’s signature.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- The Image Size of Scanned copies should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KCET 2020 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of KCET Online Application: March 2020
- Last date for Corrections: March 2020
- KCET Exam Date: April 2020
- Candidates must keep the Application number for their future reference.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling and submitting the KCET Online Application 2020 as after final submission editing the Application is not possible.
KCET Online Application Corrections
The Karnataka Education Authority has given the option to make corrections in the submitted KCET Application form 2020. So, the applicants who made mistakes can change them from Update Soon.
Step by step process to made corrections in Kar CET Application
- Click on the enclosed link of official website kea.kar.nic.in
- Find the link labelled as “CET 2020-Edit Option of Online Application”.
- Login using your User ID and Password which were generated at the time of KCET Registration.
- Make changes in the Karnataka CET Application Form.
- Once again verify the complete details.
- Finally, submit the KCET Karnataka Application Form.
- Also, one can do KCET Application Download for further reference purpose.
[ Click Here for KCET Application Form 2020 ]
Download KCET Hall Ticket
Therefore, you can download the Karnataka CET Admit Card from the enclosed link directly. To know your Kar CET Exam Dates, Venue and other details go through the below link.
Start your Preparation for KCET Exam by downloading KCET Materials. So, download the syllabus along with the CET 2020 exam pattern and last 10 years question papers from the following sections.
Not yet started Preparation for KCET Exam 2020? Now, Start Preparation by checking the below syllabus. There is a very less time for the Exam. So, hurry up and Start Preparation from today itself with the help of KCET Syllabus 2020.
KCET Exam Previous Papers
Don’t have enough Papers to Practice? Don’t worry download KCET Previous year Question Papers and also Karnataka CET Model Papers from below Link.