Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 Notification Out soon. Check KCET 2020 Exam Details here. Karnataka Examination Authority releases the KCET 2020 Application Form on January 2020. Get Karnataka CET 2020 Online Application Procedure here. Apply Online for Karnataka KCET Exam 2020 on or before the last date, i.e., March 2020. The Kea Kar CET 2020 Exam is going to be done in April 2020. So, check KCET Test Eligibility, Important dates in the following sections. KCET Exam 2020 Online Registration Link available at the bottom of this www.kcetexam.co.in web page. Go through the following sections of this page to know more about the kea.kar.nic.in KCET 2020 Notification.
KCET Exam Details
- 1 Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KEA KAR CET 2020 Notification – KCET 2020 Details
- 1.2 KAR CET Exam – KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Educational & Age Limits
- 1.3 KCET 2020 Dates & KCET Exam Dates
- 1.4 CET Online Application 2020 Process – KCET 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 KCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.6 KCET Previous Papers
- 1.7 KCET 2020 Admit Card
- 1.8 KCET Result 2020
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 – kea.kar.nic.in
Like every year Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test for this year also. According to the latest Kea Kar Schedule, KCET Exam is going to conduct in April 2020. The Karnataka CET Online Application is available from 1st to 28th February 2020. So Interested Candidates can Apply Online for KCET Exam 2020 at www.kea.kar.nic.in In the below sections of this www.kectexam.in web page to know more about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, etc.
KCET Exam is a Common Entrance Test Conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Under the aegis of Karnataka University KEA conducts CET Entrance Exam every year for providing admission into full-time undergraduate courses such as B.E./B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, BSc & Other courses. KEA has released the KCET Notification 2020 recently. Students can check KCET Exam Eligibility, Application Fees, Karnataka CET Important Dates. Aspirants can Apply Online for KCET 2020 Exam @ kea.kar.nic.in
KEA KAR CET 2020 Notification – KCET 2020 Details
|KCET 2020 Notification Details|
|Name of Board||Karnataka Examination Authority, Karnataka.|
|Exam Name||Karanataka Common Entrance Test.|
|Date of Notification||November 2020.|
|Courses||Admissions in B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Pharma D/ Ayush.|
|Date of Exam||
|Level of Exam||Karantaka State Level Entrance Test.|
|Starting Date to Apply||February 2020.|
|Closing Date to Apply for KCET 2020||March 2020.|
|KCET Official website||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
KAR CET Exam – KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Educational & Age Limits
The Candidates who possess below Mentioned Educational Qualifications are only eligible to write CET Karnataka 2020 Exam.
- B.E/ B. Tech: Candidates should complete 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard or an Equivalent Examination with minimum 45% Marks in Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry/ Biology.
- B.Pharm: Candidates should pass 12th Std/Inter or an Equivalent test with English and should get minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects.
- Qualification for 2nd Year B. Pharma (Lateral Entry): Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% Marks from an educational institution that is approved by the Pharmacy Examination Council of India.
- D Pharma Qualification: Candidates should clear 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects. OR needs to qualify for Diploma in Pharmacy test from an educational institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- For B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc. (Forestry). B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Agri. Biotech), B. H. Sc.(Home Science), B. Tech.(Food Science & Tech.), b. Tech.(Food Technology), and B. Tech in Agriculture or B.Sc.(Ag Marketing and Co-operation): Candidates should complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
Additional Requirements for KCET 2020 Exam – Karnataka CET Notification
- The Applicants from Karnataka and Jammu Kashmir as well as NRI Candidates also eligible to write KEA CET Exam.
- Applicants whose Age above the 17 years only eligible to apply for this Karnataka CET Exam. Candidates of Special Category can get Age exception of 5 to 6 years.
KCET 2020 Dates & KCET Exam Dates
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 Schedule|
|1.||KCET Notification released date||February 2020.|
|2.||Starting Date of Online Application||February 2020.|
|3.||Last date to apply Online for KEA KCET 2020||March 2020|
|4.||Last Date for Fee Payment in Specified Banks/ e-Post Office||March 2020.|
|5.||Download Admission Ticket||April 2020.|
|6.||KCET – Common Entrance Test||
|7.||Kannada Language Test – Bangalore||April 2020.|
|8.||Verification of Documents for Agriculturist||May 2020.|
|9.||Documents Verification||May 2020.|
kea.kar.nic.in – Download KCET Notification 2020
Aspirants who want to apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 can download official notification here. Candidates can download Official KCET Exam Notification 2020 from the enclosed link. Therefore, candidates can grab Detailed KCET Notification link enclosed here. For further more details about KEA Karnataka CET Exam, you can Download KCET Notification.
CET Online Application 2020 Process – KCET 2020 Application Form
Individuals should have to apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 through the online mode only. KEA CET involves Complete Online Process. Registering, Submitting KCET 2020 Online Application everything should be done through online only. Applicants can check the Complete Details about KEA KCET 2020 Exam like Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Process, Syllabus, etc. from below Sections. Go through the complete article to get complete information about the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020.
KAR CET Application is available in Online Only. Karnataka CET involves Complete Online Process. So Candidates should apply through online only. The Online Application link for Karnataka Common Entrance has been updated by KEA at the official website kea.kar.nic.in To Know the Step by Step Application process of KCET 2020 Exam, please check the below section. The Registration Steps involved in KAR CET Exam are clearly given in this Post.
How to apply Online for KEA Karnataka CET Exam?
- Initially, go through KCET Official Website http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Click on “CET-2020 Online Application”.
- Enter all particulars in the relevant fields. thereby submitting all details, you will receive Application ID & Password through Email or Mobile Number.
- Thereby submitting all details, you will receive Application ID & Password through Email or Mobile Number.
- Upload Scanned Passport size Photograph, Signature, and Left-hand Thumb.
- Pay the Application Fee by following Instructions.
- Take a printout of KCET Application Form.
KCET Exam Fee
The Submission of Online Application will be completed only after successful payment of Application Fee. Applicants can pay the Fee using e-Challan drawn from the Prescribed Bank.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 750/-
KCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
KEA CET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of Karnataka CET Exam. As there is a lot of Competition to the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the Syllabus, we are also providing the KCET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern of KCET 2020 Exam.
KCET Previous Papers
Practising the Model Papers of Karnataka CET Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the Questions in the Exam. So in these types of Entrance Tests, Time Management is very necessary. Practising KCET Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your Road for admission into your Favorite Course. Practice as many Old Papers as you can before attending the KCET Exam. You can Download the KEA KCET Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of Cost.
KCET 2020 Admit Card
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the Admit Cards on its Official Website 2 to 3 weeks before the Exam. As it has scheduled to Conduct KCET Exam for the year 2020 on April. KCET Admit Cards will be available from April 2020. So KCET Admit Cards link will be activated in February. Applicants can Download Karnataka CET Exam Call Letter from the official website once it has been released at the official site. The Complete Steps to Download, the Hall Ticket for KAR CET Exam, KCET 2020 Exam Date available in below link.
KCET Result 2020
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will release KCET Result at its Official Website once the Valuation Process is completed. Usually, KEA will release the Exam Results 2 to 3 Weeks after the Completion Examination. So KCET 2020 results may also release on Last Week of May 2020 as the KCET Exam is going to be concluded in May 2020. Applicants can check the result at the official website the KCET Result link will be activated in May. To know the Detailed Process to check KCET Result click on below link.
For more Details, you can contact
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax : 080 – 23461576
KCET helpline: 011-40360360
For more updates regarding Karnataka CET Exam 2020, visit the official website, i.e., www.kea.kar.nic.in