KCET is also known as Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts this entrance exam every year under the aegis of Karnataka University. Karnataka CET Exam is a state level entrance exam organized for providing admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, Pharma D and other courses offered by colleges and institutions located in the state. Hence, the various full-time undergraduate courses that students will get admissions through this KEA CET Exam are B.E./ B.Tech, B. Arch, BSc., B.Pharma, etc. The above courses are offered by both Government assisted and private educational institutions of the Karnataka state and complete details available in kea.kar.nic.in MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses admissions will be done through NEET Score and for B.Arch courses NATA Score will be accepted.
KCET 2019 Notification, Karnataka CET Online Application, KEA Karnataka CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern, KCET Exam Previous Papers, Answer Key, Karnataka CET Exam Analysis, etc. are mentioned in detail below. Here you can find all the stuff required to prepare for this top entrance exam for the academic year 2019. Check Official Website kea.kar.nic.in for more details.
Latest News: KCET 2019 Application Form Released. Karnataka CET Exam Online Application Available from 1st to 28th February 2019.
KCET 2019 Exam Overview – KEA KAR CET 2019 Notification Details
|Karnataka CET 2019 Exam Calendar|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET).|
|Board Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).|
|Exam Level||State level.|
|Application Mode||Online Only.|
|Notification Releasing date||1st February 2019.|
|Starting Date to apply||1st February 2019.|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2019.|
|Last date for payment of fee||6th March 2019.|
|Admission Tickets Release Date||5th April 2019|
|KCET Exam Date||
|Karnataka CET Exam timings||10.30 AM to 11.50 AM.
2.30 PM to 3.50 PM.
|Release of Answer Key||May 2019.|
|Results release date||June 2019.|
|KCET 2019 Counselling Date||June 2019.|
Karnataka CET Exam 2019 – kea.kar.nic.in KCET 2019
KCET Exam held once in a year, i.e., in the month of April. In addition, the online application of Karnataka CET started on 1st February 2019. However, for the course of architecture, one should pass the test of NATA taken by the National Aptitude Test in Architecture. But in this Karnataka CET Exam, students from only Karnataka state allowed. Hence, the students of other states can apply for COMEDK exam that provides admissions in various private Engineering, Dental and Medical Colleges.
The CET KEA exam was held in four sessions over a period of two days. On the first day, Biology and Mathematics papers were conducted. Whereas on the second day, Physics and Chemistry papers held. Another date reserved for Kannada Language Test for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates.
About Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
The Karnataka Government has established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting the Entrance Test and determining the eligibility/ merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the wards of Jammu & Kashmir migrants. In the year 2006, the cell was converted into an autonomous body called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA) under Societies Registration Act 1960.
Courses Offered for Kar CET Exam
The courses offered through the Karnataka CET 2019 Exam are
KCET Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Educational & Age Limits of KCET
The age limit for this KCET Exam is 17 years. Candidates should have completed
- B.E/ B. Tech: Candidates should complete 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent Examination with minimum 45% Marks in Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry/ Biology.
- B.Pharm: Candidates should pass 12th Std/Inter or equivalent with English and should get minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects.
- For 2nd Year B. Pharma (Lateral Entry): Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% Marks from an educational institution approved by the Pharmacy Examination Council of India.
- D Pharma Qualification: Candidates should clear 2nd PUC/12th Std or equivalent with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects. Also, you need to qualify for Diploma in Pharmacy test from an educational institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- For B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Sericulture/ Forestry/ Horticulture/ Agri. Biotech), B. H. Sc.(Home Science), B. Tech.(Food Science & Tech.), B. Tech (Food Technology), and B. Tech in Agriculture or B.Sc.(Ag Marketing and Co-operation): Candidates should complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
KCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Latest KCET Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern Pdf
Aspirants who had applied for this CET Exam can start your preparation as early as possible. Before starting your preparation, you can have a look at the Karnataka CET Syllabus. Also, know CET Karnataka Exam Structure. So that, plan for the preparation according to the Exam Pattern and give priority to the heavyweight topics.
Karnataka CET Previous Papers – Download Last 10 Years KCET Old Papers for B.Tech/ B.Pharm
Download the KCET Last 10 Years Question Papers pdf by using the below link. Use these Karnataka CET Model Papers as a reference for your exam preparation. The link will provide you Pdf of Karnataka CET Old Question Papers along with the Answers.
KCET Counselling 2019 – Rank Wise KEA KAR CET Counselling Dates, Process, Help Line Centers
We provide the latest information regarding the KCET 2019 Counselling. Know Karnataka CET Counselling Process and Dates after getting your result. To get admission in the required college, you have to attend the KEA CET Counselling. For more details, go through the following link.