KCET Exam Details
- 1 Karnataka KCET Application Form 2017
- 1.1 KCET 2017 Online Application
- 1.2 Steps for KCET Online Application Submission
Karnataka Examination Authority issues KCET Online Application every year on its official site. On the release of Official Notification Karnataka Common Entrance Test, Karnataka Examination Authority will Activate the link for Karnataka CET Online Application on 27th January 2017. The KCET Exam Online Application link expires on 27th February 2017.
Latest Update 27.02.2017: Only few hours left for the KCET Online Application submission. Karnataka CET Application form link available till 16:00 (04:00 PM) today.
24.02.2017 Update: Hurry Up my dear candidates!!! Only 3 Days left for the KCET Online Application Submission.
Update 15.02.2017: Just 12 days left for the Karnataka CET Application Submission. Aspirants who want to apply for the KCET 2017 can Hurry up.
04.02.2017 Update : A huge number of candidates had applied for the KCET Exam 2017. The server getting little bit slow. So, Hurry!!! to fill out the KCET Online Application Form as early as possible.
Update 01.02.2017: The Last date to fill KCET Online Application is 27.02.2017. Only 26 days left for KCET Application Submission.
31/01/17: KCET Registration Link Started – Apply Online for KCET.
Karnataka KCET Application Form 2017
|KCET Online Application 2017|
|1.||Notification Released Date||24.01.2017|
|2.||Starting date for receipt of online application||27.01.2017|
|3.||Last date to apply Online||27.02.2017|
|4.||Fee Payment Closing date||02.03.2017|
Applicants should check the KCET Notification to check Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Last Date etc. to apply for the KCET Exam. Before filling the Online Application candidates need to follow some important Instructions like do’s and Dont’s while filling Online Application. And before proceeding with the Application form filling candidates should be made ready all the documents that are required to upload. To know the Documents required read the Instructions carefully. The Complete Karnataka CET Application Process for KCET 2017 Online Application is available below. Follow those Steps and complete the KCET Application Form 2017.
Candidates preparing for KCET Exam 2017 to get Admission into undergraduate Courses offered by Various Government & Government-Aided Colleges can apply through online at the official site Only. Because KEA CET involves Complete Online Process. Registering, Submitting KCET 2017 Online Application everything should be done through online only. Karnataka CET Online Application 2017 link open from 27/01/2016 and the Apply KCET Online link expires on 27/02/2016.
How to Apply KCET Exam – KCET Online?
- Visit the Official Site kea.kar.nic.in
- Go through the KCET 2017 Registration Link.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Read the Instructions carefully.
- Make all scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the KCET Online Application 2017.
- Fill the Application with correct Details carefully.
- Upload Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
Click here – KCET Exam Online Application Link
KCET Preparation Materials
KCET 2017 Online Application
KCET online Registration Process involves Mainly three Steps. On Successful Completion of 3 Steps, your Application Process will be completed. Only after completion of one step only, you will be redirected to the next step. The Steps involved in KCET Registration are
- Candidate Registration.
- Student information and Education details.
- Photo & Sign Upload.
- Payment of Application Fee.
Steps for KCET Online Application Submission
Step 1: Candidate Registration
To Apply Online for KCET Entrance Test Candidates should first complete their Registration. On Completion of Registration, they can apply for the KCET Exam using User Id & Password generated at the Time of Candidate Registration. During Registration candidates should give their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. to create a user id. And while filling KCET Application Form you need to fill the field of Secret question and answer. Applicants should remember this Question & Answer because this secret question would help them in regenerating their password if they forgot their Password.
Step 2: Student information and Education Details
After Completion of Registration can Login with their User Id & Password to complete the Application at any time. In the second step of Online Form Submission, candidates should enter all details all details mentioned in the two forms. The Two forms include Student Information and their educational details. In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication etc. And in Education Details, candidates need to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Sign
In the Third Step of Registration, candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your Application form filling and checking process is completed. Now you can submit the Application on clicking on Submit Button. After Completion of Submission Take Printout of KCET online Application for future reference and must remember their user id and password for future logins.
Step 4: Fee Payment
After Submission of Application, you will be redirected to Fee payment page. Applicants can pay the KCET Exam Fee in one of the following Two Ways.
- Bank Challan: Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through E-Challan generated after submission of Application at any of the branches of Syndicate Bank, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, or at the e-post office.
- Demand Draft: Candidates residing outside India can Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore.
KCET Exam Fee
To Complete the KCET Online Application form Submission candidates need to pay the Application through one of the above-mentioned Options. The Application Fee for various Category is available below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 750/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
Instructions to Remember while filling Online Application
- Candidates should be made ready the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s/mother’s/Guardian’s signature.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- The Image Size of Scanned copies should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KCET 2017 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27th January 2017, 04:00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of KCET Online Application: 27th February 2017.
- KCET Exam Date: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th May 2017.
Start your Preparation for KCET Exam by downloading KCET Materials
- Candidates must keep the Application number for their future reference.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling and submitting the KCET Online Application 2017 as after final submission editing the Application is not possible.
Want More Details of KCET 2017 Exam? Then refer the official KCET Notification.
Not yet started Preparation for KCET Exam 2017? Now Start Preparation by checking the below syllabus. There is a very less time for the Exam. So, hurry up and Start Preparation from today itself with the help of KCET Syllabus 2017-18.
KCET Exam Previous Papers
Don’t have the enough Papers to Practice? Don’t worry Download KCET Exam Previous year Question Papers & Karnataka CET Model Papers from below Link.