KCET Online Application Registration Started. Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2018 now. Get Kea Ker CET 2018 Online Registration Link here. Also, check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Registration Procedure in simple steps in the following sections. Apply for Karnataka KCET 2018 on or before the last date. Also, check Karnataka CET Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers on this page. Go through the following sections of this page to get the kea.kar.nic.in KCET 2018 Registration Link.
Latest News 07/11/2018: KCET 2018 Exam Notification has Released.
KCET Exam Details
- 1 Karnataka KCET Application Form 2018 – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 Kea Kar KCET 2018 Online Apply Details
- 1.2 Steps for KCET Online Application Submission
- 1.3 KCET Online Application Corrections
Karnataka KCET Application Form 2018 – kea.kar.nic.in
|KCET Online Application 2018 Schedule|
|1.||Notification Released Date||7th November 2017.|
|2.||Starting date for receipt of online application||1st Week of January 2018.|
|3.||Last date to apply Online||2nd Week of February 2018.|
|4.||Fee Payment Closing date||February 2018|
|5.||Last date for Corrections||March 2018|
|6.||Date of Exam||18th & 19th April 2018.|
|7.||Date of Kannada Language Test||20th April 2018.|
Kea Kar KCET 2018 Online Apply Details
|Karnataka KCET Online Registration 2018|
|Name of Board||Karnataka Examlination Authority – Karnataka.|
|Name of Test||Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018.|
|Courses||B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Ayush/ Phrama D.|
|Date of Advt||7th November 2017.|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode only.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Test.|
|Category||KCET Online Application|
Karnataka Examination Authority has announced KCET Notification on 7th November 2017. For that, Kea Kar Board has issued KCET Online Application on its official site. The Karnataka Examination Authority will Activate the link for KCET Online Application from 1st week of January 2018. The KCET Exam Online Application link expires in February 2018. Candidates can make corrections in the kea.kar.nic.in KCET Application form upto March 2018. So, willing cum eligible candidates must submit your Online Applications of KCET 2018 within this schedule. Otherwise, the board will reject the application forms. So, willing candidates must submit your applications as early as possible.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 Online Application Procedure – kea.kar.nic.in
Applicants should check the KCET Notification once to grab the details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Last Date etc to apply for the exam. Before filling the KCET Online Application 2018 candidates need to follow some important Instructions like do’s and Dont’s while filling application form. Also, before proceeding with the Application form filling candidates should be made ready all the documents that are required to upload. To know the Documents required read the Instructions carefully. The Complete Karnataka CET Application Process for KCET 2018 Online Application is available below. Follow those Steps and complete the KCET Application Form 2018.
Candidates preparing for KCET Exam 2018 to get Admission into Undergraduate Courses offered by Various Government & Government-Aided Colleges can apply through online at the official site Only. Because KEA CET involves Complete Online Process. Registering, Submitting KCET 2018 Online Application everything should be done through online only. So, the Karnataka CET Online Application 2018 link open at 27/01/2016 and the Apply KCET Online link expires on 27/02/2016.
How to Apply KCET Exam – KCET Online?
- Visit the Official Site kea.kar.nic.in
- Go through the KCET 2018 Registration Link.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Read the Instructions carefully.
- Make all scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the KCET Online Application 2018.
- Fill the Application with correct Details carefully.
- Upload Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
KCET 2018 Online Application Steps – KCET Online Registration Steps
KCET online Registration Process involves Mainly three Steps. On Successful Completion of 3 Steps, your Application Process will be completed. Only after completion of one step only, you will be redirected to the next step. The Steps involved in KCET Registration are
- Candidate Registration.
- Student information and Education details.
- Photo & Sign Upload.
- Payment of Application Fee.
Steps for KCET Online Application Submission
Step 1: Candidate Registration
To Apply Online for KCET Entrance Test Candidates should first complete their Registration. On Completion of Registration, they can apply for the KCET Exam using User Id & Password generated at the Time of Candidate Registration. During Registration candidates should give their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. to create a user id. And while filling KCET Application Form you need to fill the field of Secret question and answer. Applicants should remember this Question & Answer because this secret question would help them in regenerating their password if they forgot their Password.
Step 2: Student information and Education Details
After Completion of Registration can Login with their User Id & Password to complete the Application at any time. In the second step of Online Form Submission, candidates should enter all details all details mentioned in the two forms. The Two forms include Student Information and their educational details. In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication etc. And in Education Details, candidates need to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Sign
In the Third Step of Registration, candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your Application form filling and checking process are completed. Now you can submit the Application by clicking on Submit Button. After Completion of Submission Take Printout of KCET online Application for future reference and must remember their user id and password for future logins.
Step 4: Fee Payment
After Submission of Application, you will be redirected to Fee payment page. Applicants can pay the KCET Exam Fee in one of the following Two Ways.
- Bank Challan: Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through E-Challan generated after submission of Application at any of the branches of Syndicate Bank, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, or at the e-post office.
- Demand Draft: Candidates residing outside India can Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore.
KCET Exam Fee
To Complete the KCET Online Application form Submission candidates need to pay the Application through one of the above-mentioned Options. The Application Fee for various Category is available below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 750/- + Rs. 10/- (Bank Charges).
Instructions to Remember while filling Online Application
- Candidates should be made ready the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s/mother’s/Guardian’s signature.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- The Image Size of Scanned copies should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KCET 2018 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st week of January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of KCET Online Application: February 2018.
- Last date for Corrections: March 2018.
- KCET Exam Date: 18th to 20th 2018.
- Candidates must keep the Application number for their future reference.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling and submitting the KCET Online Application 2018 as after final submission editing the Application is not possible.
KCET Online Application Corrections
The Karnataka Education Authority has given the option to make corrections in the submitted KCET Application forms. So, the applicants who made mistakes can change them from March 2018.
Step by step process to made corrections in Kar CET Application
- Click on the enclosed link of official website kea.kar.nic.in
- Find the link labeled as “CET 2018-Edit Option of Online Application”.
- Login using your User ID and Password which were generated at the time of KCET Registration.
- Make changes in the Karnataka CET Application Form.
- Once again verify the complete details.
- Finally, submit the KCET Karnataka Application Form.
Download KCET Hall Ticket
Therefore, you can download the Karnataka CET Admit Card from the enclosed link directly. To know your Kar CET Exam Dates, Venue and other details go through the below link.
Start your Preparation for KCET Exam by downloading KCET Materials. So, download the syllabus along with the CET 2018 exam pattern and last 10 years question papers from the following sections.
Not yet started Preparation for KCET Exam 2018? Now Start Preparation by checking the below syllabus. There is a very less time for the Exam. So, hurry up and Start Preparation from today itself with the help of KCET Syllabus 2018.
KCET Exam Previous Papers
Don’t have the enough Papers to Practice? Don’t worry download KCET Exam Previous year Question Papers and also Karnataka CET Model Papers from below Link.